Software Engineer (Frontend, Elm) - Service
We're looking for a full-time Front-end Engineer with a love for beautiful, well-crafted interfaces, functional programming and atomic design principals. You will be working in flat-structured team to create the face of our product that millions of energy consumers will use to prove their carbon emissions.
- Develop, test, ship and maintain quality, highly modular interfaces
- Work with our Design and Product team to transform ideas and designs into modern, clean, and highly maintainable code.
- Research, develop, test and implement features on web applications built with modern web technologies (Elm, Webpack, Django).
- Willingness to learn Elm
- Proven ability to ship quality, well-crafted code within tight deadlines.
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management. We work focus-driven, not hours-driven.
How to apply
You can apply to this job by following our series of first steps that you can follow at open-source.kulkul.tech.