Sales Development Representative Intern
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across the departments - including engineering.
- Work closely with other departments to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools.
- Schedule appointments and demos for clients.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on Kukul's service offerings/solution development skills
- Self starter or student who currently pursuing a degree in a university.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Kulkul.
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts.
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead.
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win.
How to apply
You can apply to this job by following our series of first steps that you can follow at open-source.kulkul.tech.